A family that loves to create art
We’re Upstream Photography, and we absolutely adore what we do. It’s who we are. As a husband and wife team photographing side by side, we aspire to capture those moments that are unique and special for you. Whether your interest is related to family and personal events, or commercially driven, we strive to create inspirational images that reflect your personality in a way that is both organic as well as aesthetically compelling.
Our goal is to create work that is honest. We strive to offer photography services that are inspirational but that will ultimately illustrate the vision you outlined. To capture what is conceptually interesting and visually stunning. We work with the belief that process and collaboration should be as exciting and fun as the end result.
Let’s work together! Drop us an email to get started!
To guarantee top quality professional images, as a photographer you’re required to have the best equipment available. Here’s a breakdown of what we own and typically utilize on a photo shoot.
- Canon 5D MIII
- Canon 60D
- Canon 24-105L F4
- Canon 70-200L 2.8 IS MII
- SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Series
- Tokina AT-X PRO 11-16mm F2.8 DX
- Sigma 50mm 1.4 DG HSM Art Series
- Several professional speedlights
- Light diffusers, soft boxes, reflectors, umbrellas
- Seamless paper backdrops
- Pocketwizard remote triggers
- Collection of filters (ND, polarizing and UV)
- Macbook Pro Retina 15’ Quad Core i7
- Mac Pro Editing Suite
- Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC
Upstream Photography - MMXV